Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hee Haw Farms

On Tuesday, we went to Hee Haw Farms to pick-out our family pumpkin.

Who needs a horse and saddle when you have a tough dad like mine?

What pumpkin would you choose?
I think the cutest pumpkin is right in the middle, wearing a black hat and gloves.
Silly little pumpkin!

"This is the one I want."

"Yep! It's a good one!"

Mom thinks Daddy's tractor's sexy.

"Forget the pumpkin, I found straw!"

"Now that I have it, what do I do with it?"

"Hmm! I've never tasted this before."

"It's a little pokey going in."

"But yep! It's pretty tastey."

Fall is just great!

And this little piggy went "wee wee wee" all the way home!

2 comments:

  1. So cute you just wanna squeeze his stuffin' out!!! You guys look like your not havin' any fun with that little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha so cute. We almost went there this weekend...

    ReplyDelete