Monday, December 7, 2009

Big Post

I have a ton of pictures and not a whole lot of ambition.
So enjoy the slide show, with occasional notes.

Thanksgiving Pictures:

(I look unhappy, but I'm not. I was just caught off guard. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving.)


There are 2 sides to Brandon:
The Sweet Side
and...
The Archaic/Manly Side.
(He really did eat his turkey like that)!

"Me and Pops have the same Night Hair Stylist."
"The only difference is:
You can REALLY see Pops' style, because his hair is thicker, (first time in his life)."

Pops and Nana at the BYU vs Utah Game,
with Brian and Brandon.

(Brian thinks he looks like a miniature Great Grandpa Frank Warren.)



Decorating the Christmas Tree:
Hayden's first experience with popcorn.

He watched it PoP!
Ate some,
and of course made a mess with it!
We had a great time!

The finished product...


Festival of Trees:
"I had a great time at the festival. Mostly cause I got to do a lot of my favorite things..."

"I got to touch a lot of lights."

"I ate scones and sweet rolls, YUM!"

"And I hung out with my best-bud, Gavin."


Hayden's First BYU Game:
Saturday, December 5, 2009
BYU vs San Francisco




Whoot Whoo!
Hayden loves the bath/shower.
Whenever Brian or I get in, he thinks he needs to get in too.
And I think he's just so cute, so I had to get a picture.

Well, your up to date.
Hope you enjoyed the "peep" show!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, Thanks so much for sharing, and as usual, for the clever way you put it all together! We are soooo looking forward to seeing you all in person soon, and sharing the Holidays! Kiss that little monkey for us! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete