Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

WARD EASTER EGG HUNT
Easter started on Saturday with our Ward Easter Egg Hunt.
Hayden and Jarom,
waiting for the Egg Hunt to start.

Mark, Get-Set, Go...



Hayden is such a "people-watcher" (like is father).
He stopped and watched all the other kids gathering their eggs.

Jarom and Hayden,
Happy with their Spoils.

Aida, Jarom, and Hayden
(As you can tell from Hayden's smile, he LOVES Aida.)

Hayden showing off his candy.

DECORATING EASTER COOKIES
Easter isn't the same if you don't have Grandma's Sugar Cookies.
So I made the cookies, and the boys helped decorate!

Hayden wasn't too much of a help, he ate everything he decorated.




Before:

After:
Yummy, Yummy!!

DECORATING EASTER EGGS
Hayden and Daddy,
Coloring an Egg Green.

Colt and Addie

Hayden, "I'm SO Happy!"

Colt, Addie, Hayden and Mom
with 8 Colorful Easter Eggs.

EASTER SUNDAY
Hayden's Easter from the Easter Bunny
(Woody Guitar, Pool Torpedoes, Animalia Story Book, "HUGE" Sucker, Leap Frog Tag Junior with Books, and Church Outfit).

Easter Egg Hunt Video:

Hayden LOVED his Tag Junior:

Tag Junior Video:
The Tag Junior actually came from Grandma and Grandpa Easter Bunny.
Thank you G&G, it was perfect.


EASTER 2010 VIDEOS
While making this Blog, I stumbled upon last year's Easter Videos.
I thought I would re-post them because they almost made me cry when I watched them (I'll blame it on the pregnancy hormones).
Hayden was so stinkin' adorable and he has grown-up so much within the last year.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did:

No comments:

Post a Comment