Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our Greatest Joy



"Handsome Hayden" is the REAL reason we started our blog. He was born on Saturday, January 17th. He weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 19 inches long.

From the very beginning he has surprised us. I had a C-section because Hayden thought it would be great to turn and put his butt down. But his surprise made it easier on me :)! I had him in my arms in less than 4 hours after my water breaking. 



Since his birth, he has continued to surprise both his dad and mom. We are so happy to have Hayden be part of our lives.





1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of Hayden looking up at you... "Oh, so that's what my mommy looks like." And he likes what he sees. Brian looks like he's a natural at being a papa. Way to go -- what a firstborn -- for all of us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete