Monday, April 9, 2012

January

Yes, it is now April, Hayden is wearing shorts and baseball caps and Jocelyn got her first pair of jelly shoes. Hayden turned 3 in January, Jocelyn has been crawling for a month, and she is about to start walking. And I am so upset with myself that I haven't been blogging all their milestones. So now I've gone back 3 months and I'm going to re-cap the end of winter. Wish me luck and enjoy the slide show, with minimal captions.

New Year's Eve Bull Riding:






Conference in Vegas 
(Mommy and Daddy Trip):





Happy Birthday Ashley, Grandma, and Hayden:







Jocelyn Doing the "Inch Worm":


Hayden's Birthday:





Jocelyn's 6 mo and Hayden's 3 yr Professional Picts:







Random January Picts:
Hayden the Handy Helper:




 Play date with the Walker Family


Snow Removal the Fun Way:




Classic Skate:



I don't find this video very interesting, but when it was still on my iPhone Hayden would beg to watch "Classic Skate". So I made this movie just for Hayden so he can always remember the good ol' times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment