Thursday, April 12, 2012

April (Easter)


I locked myself in the office to work on Primary stuff, 
but they still found me (I'm never alone).


Hayden couldn't decide if he wanted to be 
Buzz or Woody, 
so he was both.


We have started our yard...
Hayden riding in the Bobcat.

We got to outline our hands in the new RV pad. 

Easter

Here is a video recapping our Easter experience 
(beware it is about 8 min long):


Decorating Easter Eggs:







Ward's Easter Breakfast and Egg Hunt: 



BYU Egg Hunt:



Easter Sunday:


Wearing our Spring colors!


April 9, 2012
Hayden wrote a story.
Well, he dictated it and I wrote it. We were in the office and he found post-it notes. He thought they looked like a big book and asked if he could draw on it. I said he could. After a few minutes he asked if I could write a story. So I told him that I would write, if he told me what to write. So here is Hayden's story...

"Once upon a time there was an egg and the egg rolled down the hill. Goofy and Donald chased after it to the Club House. "Got it" said Goofy and Donald, "We saved the day!" :)

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, What beautiful Easter children!! And what an fun, fun, fun Easter you guys had! I wish we could just beam ourselves over to you guys, and Blake and Megan's so we didn't miss out on all the fun with your wonderful kids. We love you guys, and you make the best memories for those little ones! Keep it up Mom, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete