Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Talking Material

Ever since we got back from Washington Hayden has been a TALKING, ROLLING MACHINE. I have been putting a blanket, and toys, down on our living room rug (so that when he spits-up, which is every 10 minutes, I only have to throw the blanket in the wash and not the rug). He will roll from one end of the blanket to the other. He loves being on the floor, he reaches for all of his toys and usually talks to me or himself.

The other day I was washing dishes while Hayden was rolling around on his blanket. He was making a lot of noise so I came to look. I find him devouring the corner of the blanket (we all know how much he LOVES material). He was having a great ol' time so I took a little video. This video not only demonstrates his love for material but also shows how much he's talking these days.


(Did you catch the part at the end where he  ravenously ATTACKS the blanket?)

3 comments:

  1. He is talking a bunch. What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to alarm you, but I was playing this clip late at night while it was quiet and my two cats were asleep on the other couch. When Hayden started coo-ing, they both jumped up, looked frantically around and started to creep over to where I was with my laptop!! So does that mean he's saying something in cat language?? Very curious! Well, even if he's not some kind of cat whisperer, he is so dang cute it makes ME drool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he's related to some other Quigley men of another generation. I remember my boy's practicing all those manly sounds in Church -- and they were perfectly happy, but so dang NOISY you had to take them out so other people around us could hear! Looks like he has a little fabric obsession! :) Our favorite part is... that he belongs to us!!!!

    ReplyDelete