Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Visiting Grandpa Johnson

Last weekend Ashley, Nick, Brian, Hayden, and I visited my Grandpa in Richfield.
We had a great time! (Especially because you can ride 4-wheelers in town, so we went on lots of rides).

1 thing I learned about my grandpa while I was visiting:
He loves to cook and he's good at it!
For breakfast on Saturday we had (no joke): french toast, bacon, sausage, ham, orange juice and waffles. It was better then Denny's! 
For dinner that night we had pork chops, steaks, potatoes, and corn on the cob. We were well feed and it was delicious!
  
While we were there Grandpa took Ashley, Hayden, and I to our Grandmother's grave in Monroe. Here are some pictures:

Grandpa Johnson and Ashley next to Grandma Bunni's grave.


Grandpa Johnson (Hayden's Great Grandpa), Hayden, and Jessica

Did you notice that FINE looking swan next to the grave? Yep, Grandpa picked that up at the local hardware store before we went. What a nice guy!

(Now I've done my genealogy work for the year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment